The Sellas-Evo is a true second generation fractional laser offering unique clinical advantages over any other class. Now you can treat a wider range of indications more effectively in less time.
Sellas Evo creates micro necrotic thermal holes which stimulate remodeling skin tissue. This brings dramatic results through regenerating skin cells
Laser Type: Er: Glass Fiber Laser
Wavelength: 1550 nm
Output Power: 1-120 mJ
Energy: Stamp: 1-120mJ
Operation Mode: Stamping or moving (scanning) “Moving” is preferred for the general skin rejuvenation such as skin tone, texture, pore, skin tightening. “Stamping” is preferred for intensive treatment such as scars, deep wrinkles.
Handpiece tip: 2/3/5 cm
Pattern Zone: MAX 5 cm
Display: Color Touch Screen
Weight: 30 kg
Dimensions: 404(w) x 557(d) x 893(h) mm
- Intact Skin Integrity
- Random Sprayed Beam System prevents the risk of PIH
- Realistic energy column can deliver optimal energy to reduce downtime
- Fast and even distribution of micro beams
- Short Procedure time (max.4x4 cm² treatment area per scan)
- Senso Touch enables you 3D images
- Preset Facial and Scar forms
3. Low Maintenance Costs
- Non Disposable Parts
4. Patient Comfort
- Painless, with X-Y random spray mechanism
- Less downtime, with average 100 um size micro beam
- Penetration Depth Control (1-120mJ)
- Coverage Control (Nine Different Treatment Choices)
- Tailored Pattern according to lesional shape
- Most innovative technology
Sellas-evo selects the highest level of technology to ensure more precise and delicate laser beam quality. In order to meet our client requirements it takes more luxurious and compact parts of outstanding design and minimizes the size and weigh for convenient maintenance.
With the touch of visualization setting menu, you can control laser depth for more reliable and safer treatments.
- Greater Flexibility
Treat a wider range of indications with only one system, reducing capital outlay, training and treatment times for a more rapid return on your investment.
- Faster treatment cycles with less downtime
With better control at your fingertips and improved randomization technology, patients feel less discomfort, can be treated more frequently, and see better results.
Innovative Technologies and User Interfaces with Versatile Treatment Settings
1. Random Sprayed Beam System
The patented Sellas Random Spared Beam System (RSBS) delivers multiple clinical advantages with less patient discomfort and downtime. Beams are irradiated in alternating directions, giving the skin time to cool between subsequent beams. This offers the advantage of helping to decrease the risk of post-inflammatory pigmentation (PIH) and other side effects that sometimes occur after laser treatments.
With the touch of the finger, you can set the pulse depth and instantly see a clear visualization of settings for simpler, safer, more reliable treatments.
3. Shaped Beam Selection System
The Sellas-Evo shaped beam selection system makes selecting specific treatment areas easy. Frequently treated areas and protocols can be quickly; selected and even irregular areas can be set up and treated simply and precisely using the interface fingertip controls.
- Drawing function allows targeted intensive treatments.
- Sixteen pre-programmed forms provide easy access to most facial areas.
- Compact hand piece provides user comfort and easy treatments.
- Density is fully adjustable (25 PPA – 3025 PPA)
- Just touch the screen to easily change treatment settings for optimal results.
- Realistic energy column gives you clinical insight (1mJ – 120mJ).
Comparison with former Skin Rejuvenation vs. Sellas Thermal Peeling
Non-Ablative Skin Rej.
Ablative Skin Rej.
Sellas Thermal Peeling
Usually requires multiple treatments.
Better results than NSR on single treatment. But with extended downtime and greater risk of infection.
Improved Clinical results.
Often requires more than five treatments at three to four weeks intervals to achieve desired results.
PIH Common after two or more treatments.
Virtually no downtime or risk associated with treatments.
Easy to Care
Hard to care.
Multiple indications can be treated at one time.
Sellas Thermal Peeling
A photothermolysis method which can denature to the depth of the papillary dermis (which has smaller collagen bundles, greater cellularity, and a higher density in its vascular elements as compared to the reticular dermis) with sufficient densities enough to affect the transdermal delivery system of the skin clinically. This method can deliver maximum effectiveness while minimizing adverse effects.
1. Wrinkle Reduction
2. Photo Damaged Skin
3. Acne Scars
4. Skin Tightening
5. Enlarged Pores
6. Aged Spots
7. Striae Distensiae
8. Solar Lentigos
9. Surgical Scars
11. Vascular Lesions